Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Losing count

Okay I"m sure I'm not even half way through this and I've lost count and clarity on what I'm doing. I still haven't stopped by the Chocolate Bar however I've eaten ice cream twice and I haven't done a jumping jack yet...


I was on my crunches and then just fell off. I think Procrastination and distraction have teamed up to fail me in my Lenten endeavors.  This book project has me on the edge of complaining however not whining.  Where is my WILL????

I won't give up.  I will get back on my workouts and I will not eat anymore ice cream until the end.  I have only a few more weeks I think to go.  i really need to consult a calendar.  it's 40 days from Fat Tuesday right?    Hell I don't even know when this ends LMAO!

I am working smarter on school work however.  I'm feeling better about that.


well I need to get to the post office.  Did you hear they are eliminating Saturday delivery? 

No comments:

Post a Comment