Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 8

Okay so I've not been doing a day to day account of this Lenten commitment and it's not because I've been slacking. (even though I have been)  It's understandable considering that I have a shit load of things on my plate.  AGAIN.  I've been doing not too badly on the 200 situps a day. I did miss the ENTIRE damn weekend of doing them though.  I haven't done a jumping jack yet LMAO! I have been writing and not complaining OR whining OR procrastinating. 

That's the big part for me.  Now the weight issue or workout issue may have a HUGE turn of  luck but I won't know until after Monday at 6pm.  I wanna do salsa lessons but they begin next week and well...it depends on Monday's news as well. LOL. 

The book MPMF is done. IT went to print on Saturday and well I still need to find the damn money to fulfill my March 1st obligation! YIKES!  I think I have it. 

I still haven't received the text book I ordered last week I have HOMEWORK people!  oops is that complaining?  I hope not.  LOL

I miss my friend over at Feed your Soul (insert sad missing you face here!)

Okay well back to work. Statistics and Calculus are calling me

1 comment:

  1. miss u too friend! what happens MONDAY... TODAY?? i know rent is due, DAMN! oops...thats me complainin'. somebody's got to do it, huh? have a great week in school chica,

    chat with u later! :)

    ReplyDelete