I am working to not be totally overwhelmed. I really didn't wait until the last minute however at 8pm on a Weds I feel like I'm CRAMMING. I haven't finished the effin paper and I still dont' understand my calculus shit. I have both due tomorrow AND a frickin dance that I really don't even know what to do. I KNOW my mensus is approaching so everything is magnified however right now..Right this FUCKING minute...
I wanna scream, cry and say I QUIT...however....
In my sober mind I look at what precedence that sets. See THE GIRL is not on top of her schmidt and is looking like she ain't marching in May. I put major restrictions on her life however it doesn't seem to move her one bit. Additionally, THE BOY has offered his expertise as he's just endured that shit for the last ...years of his life however THE GIRL Swears her situation is different because she chooses to SEE things through her own twisted vision.
So does it all really impact me? well I won't have to stress about prom costs or graduation issues. I can just keep my focus on me. So why am I trippin? because it's MY GIRL! and I (despite everything i've read and learned) TAKE THE ISH PERSONALLY.
There I said it. And so IF THE Girl doesn't do what she needs to do people will look at ME as the failure. DAMN .
Okay now to go figure out this math shit...I wanna give up but I"m too stubborn.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment