No whining today. NO procrastinating. Just finished 200 crunches. Menses ended so no craving for Chocolate Bar. I did want some ice cream though.
Writing...I guess I'll do my best to squeeze in 30 mins and the meditation is not looking to good right now. I"m pooped. Now I could just write here but that's not the same. I did discover something today...My prayers are heard and responded to accordingly. I'm REALLY thankful however I"m also like DANG! did I ask for that? YEP.
BIG SMILE inserted here!
I spoke on the phone with a friend today and she stated an observation about me. She says you LIKE attention. You enjoy being noticed HOWEVER only when you want it and for the duration that you are comfortable with it. You are like...yes and all smiles then when it gets to be too much you are like Whoaaaaaaaa back up. LMAO ! it's really true I never thought of it that way.
So that's been day one.. nothing too spectacular. OH I filed my taxes! That's a plus for sure!
Okay good night.
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment